Oil & Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Conference
December 5 – 6, 2017
Rice University, Houston, Texas
Resetting expectations: The new reality
The 3rd annual Oil and Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Summit will explore how companies can respond to the new reality of a slower period of recovery in addition to sharing cross-silo best practices strategies for streamlining processes, increasing efficiency and sustainability, and achieving business value.
Oil and gas supply chain and procurement specialists will present in-depth case studies on how to:
- Manage the transition from a focus on cost to a value based approach
- Maintain and plan sustainable cost structures in a rising commodity and services market
- Consolidate resources and create synergies with internal and external partners
- Utilise the Internet of Things (IoT) to help optimise and streamline supply chain and procurement processes
- Reshape the workforce skill-sets and retention strategies to meet current and future business objectives
For more information, please visit https://supplychainoilandgas.com/.